Our Commitment to Privacy
1. We want you to know that the information we collect is project-related, which can include personal and billing data. We might also collect information from you regarding third-party websites in relation to you.
2. We use the information we collect from you to provide services. We do not disclose this information to outside parties except if it is necessary to complete your request for our services. We reserve the right to reveal this information pursuant to a valid subpoena or court order.
3. We may also use the information we collect to improve the quality and content of our website, which include customization of the content and layout for each visitor.
4. We use email addresses only for the purposes of tech support, customer service, tell-a-friend, and email updates. We do not disclose your email address to outside parties.
5. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when collecting and transferring data in order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and make certain that the information we collect is properly used.
8. All billing information, including credit card information, are discarded after business with the client is completed.
9. This website may provide links to third-party websites for the client's convenience. We cannot be held responsible for the content and information of these sites. If you access any of these sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. Upon request, you can access the information we collect from you by contacting us at email@example.com. When this occurs, it should be expected that we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before allowing you to access said personal information.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.